- This trick will ruin your profile. (Yeah! Who loves aÂ Facebook profile with no name?)
- Your friends cannot search you using the site header or even, to message you. They need to remember your username or scroll for recent messages.
- Not all browsers show you invisible.
- You have number of limits for changing your name on Facebook. Anything you go wrong mightÂ result in banning of changing your Facebook name permanently.
- Your name will be invisible only at certain places on Facebook. How about other places? It will show you a character instead of anonymity.
Individual Post Page,Yes
Friend Request Frame,Yes
Notification Frame or Pop ups,No
Prerequisites to Make Facebook Profile with No Name
- Google Chrome for Windows
- An Indonesian proxy address
- Log in to your Facebook account.
- Navigate to Account Settings and change the current language toÂ Bahasa Indonesia.
- Now, in a new tab navigate to the following URL.http://www.proxynova.com/proxy-server-list/country-id/
- Copy any proxy address which has goodÂ speed. More importantly, let it be the recent one. Avoid selecting a proxy which has been checked long time ago. Note down the proxy port.
- Press Winkey + R and type “inetcpl.cpl” (without quotes)
- On Connections tab, select LAN settings.
- Tick the check box Use proxy server for your LAN.
- Paste the proxy address and type theÂ proxy port in the Local Area NetworkÂ (LAN) dialog box.
- Click OK and open the tab where you have left with Account Settings of your Facebook account.
- Now click on your Name and paste the character given in this notepad file.
- Paste it in the first name field.
- Delete all the content from the last name field.
- Type your password and click on Save Changes.
- And voila! Your Facebook profile with no name is now seen.