19 Best Hidden iPhone Secret Codes In 2016
Sufyan Hacker (Author)
About 25 percent of iPhone users are hardcore, they really dig out more and more information relating to their iPhone and they do experiments with their iPhone as well, but average iPhone users really don’t care or don’t want to do experiments with their costly iPhone, they just need common functions with amazing features that none of the Android or Windows users have.
Today we came up with top class secret codes of iPhone that users may or may not be aware of, the secret codes are only to dial from dialer pad and the magic of each code are different.
You can unlock new features on your iPhone using these secret codes. Having a high price means having high-quality specs with several features, so that’s why iPhone is the top most smartphone in terms of security. The below codes works on every iPhone which will unlock some of your iPhone secret features.
- *#06# – It will display your iPhone IMEI. It is an identifier for your mobile phone hardware.
- *3001#12345#* – This code opens you field mode which contains all of the iPhone inner settings, cell information and newest network.
- *#67# – You can check the number in order to call forwarding when the iPhone is busy. And again, but for when the iPhone is busy.
- *646# – (Postpaid only) It will display your available minutes.
- *225# – (Postpaid only) To check the Bill Balance
- *777# – To check the Account balance use this code for prepaid iPhone only.
- *#33# – You can check call control bars by using this code. Also for seeing whether barring is enabled or disabled for outgoing you can check all the usual suspects like fax, SMS, voice, information, etc.
- *#76# – For checking connected line presentation is enabled or not you can use this code. like to the calling line presentation you can also check whether the connected line presentation is enabled or disabled.
- *#21# – You can set inquiry for call forwards. Find the settings for your call forwarding. You will see whether you have fax, SMS, voice, knowledge, sync, async, paid access & packet access call forwarding enabled or disabled.
- *3282# – It will let you know about the use of information info.
- *#61# – To check the number of missed calls.
- *#62# – You can verify the number for forwarding calls If there is no service is available.
- *3370# – EFR mode Enhanced Full Rate improves your iPhone voice quality, but it will slightly reduce battery life.
- *#5005*7672# – To check SMS centre.
- *331* – Barring code # Outgoing calls abroad to block the lock code to inquire about her please contact your network operator.
- *#43# – Call Waiting Status.
- *43# – Activate awaiting.
- #43# – Deactivate waiting.
- *#31# – It allows you hide your number. your number.
19 Best Hidden iPhone Secret Codes In 2016 Reviewed by Sufyan Minhas on 06:30:00 Rating: